Ways to Donate
Thanks to awesome people like you, we’re able to continue our mission of saving furry lives every single day.
Your donation will go to work right away!
Here’s what that looks like:
- $10 – provides routine vaccinations for a shelter dog
- $25 – pays to transport a shelter dog to a waiting foster home
- $50 – provides a week of training for a dog preparing for adoption
- $100 – provides spay or neuter surgery, vaccinations, and a microchip for a shelter dog
- $500 – provides basic medical care for a litter of unwanted puppies
- $1000.00 – provides needed supplies and tools for a foster home caring for 10 dogs per year
- $2500.00 – provides medical support for a critically injured or sick dog
- $5,000.00 – provides for the upkeep and maintenance of the adoption center, which serves to funnel more than 400 dogs per year from shelter, to foster family, to adoptive home.
If you’re interested in making a contribution to Black Dog Animal Rescue, read on to learn more about online or in-person giving, continued contributions through our Constant Companion Club, or purchasing an item from our wish list.
Just click the “Donate Here” button, and you’ll be taken to a simple form where you can specify the amount you’d like to donate. Once you click “donate” at the bottom of the form, a secure window will pop up for you to enter your credit card information and complete payment. (We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express).
Constant Companion Club
Join the Constant Companion Club now, and put your donations to work saving lives.
The Constant Companion Club (CCC) is comprised of BDAR’s most loyal supporters. You can join too by signing up now and never have to worry about writing a check! Donations are made via automatic monthly withdraw from an account you choose.
Just like our online giving option, you can sign up for the CCC by clicking here where you’ll be taken to a simple form where you can specify the amount you’d like to donate. Then, select the option to show your support by making this a recurring donation. Once you click “donate” at the bottom of the form, a secure window will pop up for you to enter your credit card information and complete payment. (We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express).
Members of our Constant Companion Club are BDAR’s most loyal supporters, and we’d love for you to join the team!
The Board of Directors, staff, and volunteers of Black Dog Animal Rescue would like to extend their heartfelt thanks and deepest gratitude to our Constant Companion Club!
We keep up-to-date wish lists of our needs for animals currently in our care. You can shop right from the comfort of your home, and your purchase will be sent directly to our Cheyenne offices.
View our Amazon wish list here.
Amazon also has a program which allows you to designate a portion of every online purchase to BDAR each time you shop. Simply visit you favorite Amazon shopping places through the website smile.amazon.com and you will be asked to choose an organization to donate to at check out. Smile.amazon.com works exactly like Amazon.com with the exception of this easy donation option.
You're spending the money anyway, why not ask for a portion to be donated to BDAR?