Ways to Donate
Donate any amount on-line or sign up for the Constant Companion Club!
What is the Constant Companion Club, you ask?
Constant Companion Club
Join the Constant Companion Club now, and put your donations to work saving lives.
The Constant Companion Club is comprised of BDAR’s most loyal supporters. You can join too by signing up now and never have to worry about writing a check!
Here’s how your recurring monthly donations help:
- $10 – provides routine vaccinations for a shelter dog
- $25 – pays to transport a shelter dog to a waiting foster home
- $50 – provides a week of training for a dog preparing for adoption
- $100 – provides spay or neuter surgery, vaccinations, and a microchip for a shelter dog
- $500 – provides basic medical care for a littler of unwanted puppies
- $1000.00 – provides needed supplies and tools for a foster home caring for 10 dogs per year
- $2500.00 - provides medical support for a critically injured or sick dog
- $5,000.00 – provides for the upkeep and maintenance of the adoption center, which serves to funnel more than 400 dogs per year from shelter to foster, to adoptive home.
The Board of Directors, staff, and volunteers of Black Dog Animal Rescue would like to extend their heartfelt thanks and deepest gratitude to our Constant Companion Club!
A general contribution to Black Dog Animal Rescue will benefit our animals and programs including foster care, medical treatment, the adoption program, etc. Donations to BDAR create life-saving options for the animals in our care. Without your contributions, we would not be able to save the lives of so many animals every year. Donations can be given at out office, mobile adoption drives, or by mailing a check.