Welcome to the Black Dog Animal Rescue adoption process!
The following information is requested so we can assist you in the selection of a new dog. This form and a consultation with a BDAR representative are designed to help you find a dog most compatible to your lifestyle.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Complete this application in its entirety
- Have dogs and cats in the home current on rabies vaccinations per city requirements.
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment, and proper care for a pet
- Pay an adoption fee
Please note: if your pets are not current on their rabies vaccine, we will not be able to process your application. You will be asked to re-apply once this has been accomplished and can be verified by a veterinarian.
Dog Adoption fees:
Cat Adoption fees:
- Kittens under 5 months are $65
- Adults over 5 months are $45
- Puppies under 5 months - $275
- Large breed adults 5 months to 7 years - $165
- Small breed adults 5 months to 7 years - $200
- Seniors 7+ - $85.
- DOG Project graduates - $300 : These special dogs received a six-week intensive training course prior to adoption.
Completion of this application does not guarantee adoption of a BDAR dog, neither does it commit you to an adoption should you be approved.
Please allow 48 hours for confirmation that your application was received. If you do not get an e-mailed response verifying that your application was received, please contact us as we have had a rare problem not getting submitted applications through our server. Thank you.